ILASA Bursary 2024 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and ILASA bursary application closing date 2024/2024.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The ILASA invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2024.
ILASA Bursary 2024 Application Details
ILASA: Bursary Opportunties for 2024
Institute for Landscape Architecture in South Africa (ILASA) is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2024 academic year. Bursaries will be awarded for studies towards a Degree in Landscape Architecture (Undergraduate or Postgraduate).
Bursaries will be awarded based on these main criteria:
- Academic results,
- Financial need,
- University requirements,
- Availability of funds and the ILASA bursary policy.
Bursary recipients will receive funding for a maximum of 3 years for National Diploma studies, and students who intend on pursuing Advanced Diploma studies may receive an additional year of funding. Bursary recipients pursuing Bachelor Degree studies, will receive funding for 3 to 4 years, depending on the specific course. Bursary recipients pursuing Master’s Degree studies, will receive funding for a maximum of 2 years.
- You must be a South African citizen OR a South African naturalized citizen
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a Landscape Architectural degree (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- You must be studying or intend on studying at one of the following tertiary institutions, which is registered and accredited with SACLAP (South African Council of the Landscape Architectural Profession): University of Cape Town, Cape Peninsula University of Technology or University of Pretoria
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your previous year of study
- You must have proven financial need
- Preference will be given to financially needy students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, books, stationary, course material and accommodation. The value of the bursary will be determined by ILASA and based on the students expenses.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!