How to Apply to eta College 2024, requirements, prospectus, courses offered, and contact details.
Applying to eta College for 2024 admission is as easy as ABC. You don’t have to stress yourself because the application process is simple.
eta College offers undergraduate degrees and postgraduate degrees, certificates, and diplomas, as well as a range of short courses and part-time and online courses. Applications for the 2024 academic year are now open.
eta College Online Admission Application 2024
The Admissions office at the eta College is responsible for:
- Welcoming all first-time entry applicants to the College;
- Assisting faculties in meeting their enrolment targets by admitting applicants who have the ability to succeed at the College.
- Providing admission and academic program advice to all prospective applicants as well as parents who want their children to study at eta College;
- Assisting applicants with application forms and booklet with information on academic programmes, requirements, and duration of the academic program. It is essential that applicants observe these requirements before they apply to study at the eta College
eta College Courses (Programs) Offered For 2024
Faculty of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
- English Language Institute
Faculty of Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
Faculty of Theology
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology
NQF LEVEL 5 HIGHER CERTIFICATE
- Higher Certificate in Office Management
- Diploma in Business Management (Accounting)
- Diploma in Business Management (Management)
How to Apply Online to eta College 2024
- Go tohttps://www.etacollege.com/
- Choose your programs
- Upload supporting documents
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit application
- Access the self-service portal
- If you’re accepted, you’re going to receive a mail or SMS through the email and phone number you supplied.
eta College Contact Details
If you want to talk to us we would love to hear from you!
Telephone: +27 21 850 7569 / +27 21 850 7500
Fax: +27 21 850 7547
27 Annandale Drive
Somerset West, 7130
SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW!