HFPA Late Application 2023, prospectus, available programs (courses), and application requirements below.
Applications for late entry are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NCV, NATED, Diploma, and Certificate program of the Health and Fitness Professionals Academy (HFPA) for the 2023 academic year.
HFPA Late Application Requirements
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- You will need to pay an application fee (if applicable).
- Remember to check faculty-courses requirements before applying.
Health and Fitness Professionals Academy (HFPA) List of Courses Offered
- National Certificate in Fitness
- National Diploma in Fitness
- Higher Certificate in Exercise Science
- Advanced Certificate in Exercise Science
- National Certificate in Coaching Science
- National Diploma in Coaching Science
How to Apply Online
- Visit the Health and Fitness Professionals Academy (HFPA) application portal via http://hfpa.co.za/
- Select Admission Link and Click on Apply Now Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Health and Fitness Professionals Academy (HFPA) Contact Details
HFPA Contact Details
National Contact Number: 0861 777 010
Contact us via email
SALES TEAM: email@example.com
ONLINE LEARNING PLATFORM
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!