Hessequa Local Municipality Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and Hessequa Local Municipality bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The Hessequa Local Municipality invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
Hessequa Local Municipality Bursary 2022 Application Details
Hessequa Local Municipality: Bursaries for 2022
Hessequa Local Municipality invites students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2022 academic year.
Fields of study:
Bursaries will be awarded for Degree studies within these fields:
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the Hessequa Municipal area, in the Western Cape province
- You must be between 17 and 35 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a 3 year Degree, within one of the fields listed above, in 2022
- You must be registered to study at an accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must NOT be in receipt of another bursary award
- You must have a desire to uplift and change the community for the better
- You must be in financial need (unable to afford to study towards a degree)
- Students with disabilities and students from historically disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!