Helderberg College Late Application 2024, prospectus, available programs (courses), and application requirements below.
Applications for late entry are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NCV, NATED, Diploma, and Certificate program of the Helderberg College for the 2024 academic year.
Helderberg College Late Application Requirements
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- You will need to pay an application fee (if applicable).
- Remember to check faculty-courses requirements before applying.
Helderberg College List of Courses Offered
Faculty of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
- English Language Institute
Faculty of Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
Faculty of Theology
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology
NQF LEVEL 5 HIGHER CERTIFICATE
- Higher Certificate in Office Management
- Diploma in Business Management (Accounting)
- Diploma in Business Management (Management)
How to Apply Online
- Visit the Helderberg College application portal via https://hche.ac.za/
- Select Admission Link and Click on Apply Now Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Helderberg College Contact Details
Telephone: +27 21 850 7569 / +27 21 850 7500
Fax: +27 21 850 7547
27 Annandale Drive
Somerset West, 7130
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!