GSK Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the GSK Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
GSK Internship Application Details 2022
As a Finance Graduate, you will be responsible for South Africa (SA) payment processing, month-end reporting, assisting with planning activities and all other day to day requirements. You will also ensure quality financial processes, systems and tools are introduced and maintained to support the businesses cross functional teams.
- Pro-actively follow up with distributors, regarding outstanding documents.
- Prepare GL postings which correctly reflect the nature of the transaction for completed payments and timeously submit to the Finance Shared Services team
- Preparation of monthly Aspen journals including sales recon.
- Preparation of monthly headcount report.
- Preparation of the Advertising & Promotion (A&P) expense tracker and the Opex tracker on a monthly basis
- Assist the SA Finance business partner with the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting of headcount, capex, and depreciation of new capex.
- Ensure that there are SOPs / Knowledge Documents to support the systems and processes.
- Completion and acknowledgement of relevant SOP’s and e-learning
- Maintain ERP data in SAP
- Prepare and participate in adhoc analysis and projects as required.
- Ensure adequate financial control systems and processes are in place
- Ad-hoc data analysis
- Partnering with business to explain SG&A spend variances
- Minimum BCom (Accounting), Preferably completing CIMA qualification
- Experience in MS Office (Good working knowledge of Excel)
- Understanding of Financial and Management Accounting concepts
- Knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver timeously on deadlines
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and take ownership for own learning
- Display initiative by proactively seeking solutions to challenges
- Must be able to work overtime as and when required
- Good written and spoken English
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!