Golelo Trust Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and Golelo Trust bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The Golelo Trust invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
Golelo Trust Bursary 2022 Application Details
The Golelo Trust aims to advance the education and economic development of Black women in South Africa by providing educational bursaries for the study of mechanical engineering at tertiary level. Bursaries will be awarded to Black Women students with proven academic performance and personal circumstances deserving of support.
Applications for bursaries will considered for study at any accredited South African university or university of technology offering degrees or technical diplomas in Mechanical Engineering in the Gauteng Province. Bursaries are provided from the second year of an undergraduate degree or diploma.
- Applicants must be Black (African, Indian, Coloured) Female South African citizens with a valid ID number.
- Applicants should be deserving of financial assistance and not be in receipt of any other bursaries.
- Applicants should have successfully completed their first year of academic studies.
- Applicants invited to attend an interview must be willing to undergo psychometric testing.
The bursary will cover the following:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Book fees
- Residence fees
- Monthly cash allowance for meals/ transport/ miscellaneous study expenses.
NB. The bursary will be awarded subject to the condition that the candidate’s end of year results of the first year do not differ substantially from the results presented during the application process. Golelo Trust reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a bursary if the results are substantially weaker than the academic performance presented during the application process.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!