Gibela Transport Rail Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Gibela Transport Rail Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Gibela Transport Rail Internship Application Details 2022
Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme.
The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North). No previous work experience is required. Applicants must be South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age.
What’s in it for you?
- 12-months programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Maintenance Engineer Grad / Intern
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Degree
RAMS Engineer Grad / Intern
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Work Package Controller Grad / Intern
- Finance or Accounting Degree
Process & Manufacturing Engineering Grad / Intern
Bachelors Degree in:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Accounts Payables Intern
- Finance or Accounting degree
Training Administrator/ Co-ordinator Intern
- BTech Degree in: Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
IT Support Intern
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Configuration and Change Management Intern
- BTech Degree Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Logistics Methods Engineering Intern
- Engineering Trade S4
- Excellent communicate skills in English
- MS Office literate
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!