Funza Lushaka Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and Funza Lushaka bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The Funza Lushaka invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
Funza Lushaka Bursary 2022 Application Details
Funza Lushaka Bursary for 2022
Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme applications are now open for 2022. The Funza Lushaka Bursary takes care of all the university costs so that you can pursue your studies without any financial burden. The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme is a multi-year programme which promotes teaching as a profession. The bursaries are provided to students who may complete a teaching qualification in an area recognised as priority.
In order to qualify for the bursary you need to be studying or wish to study a Bachelor of Education (BEd) or a Postgraduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) at a public university.
In order to qualify for the Funza Lushaka Bursary you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Learners, currently in Grade 12;
- Graduates who want to complete a teaching qualification (enroll for a PGCE);
- People who want to make a career change and become teachers; and
- Unemployed people who want to become teachers.
NB. Those students doing online, distance and part-time studies also qualify for the Funza Lushaka Bursary, granted they meet all the other eligibility criteria.
The Bursary will cover the following:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation including meals
- Books and learning materials
- A possible small allowance for monthly living expenses
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!