Ford South Africa Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Ford South Africa Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Ford South Africa Learnership Application Details 2022
- Applicants must be below 35 years of age.
- Applicants must not be registered on a learnership with any SETA at the time of appointment
- High Levels of trainability – must pass a trainability assessment
- Attention to detail (ATD) under supervision
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Organized and goal oriented
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Results driven
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Main Functions Responsibilities
- Follow and complete an approved training program as required by FMCSA and merSETA
- Follow a prescribed training schedule to ensure competence and qualification on completion of the program
- Attend on and off-site institutional and workplace training
- Required to be placed on rotating his order to meet learnership training requirements
How to Apply
The following documents should be included in your application:
- Comprehensive CV
- Original certified copies of all qualifications acted to CV.
- Original certified copy of National ID attached to CV