Flight Centre Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Flight Centre Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Flight Centre Learnership Application Details 2022
The Learnership Candidate will earnestly undertake all learning and tasks provided in order to obtain the stipulated NQF qualification.Candidates will capitilise on every opportunity presented, learn from every activity and in so doing gain much desired work experience.
Over and above their qualification requirements, candidates will strive to integrate into the Flight Centre Travel Group Culture of providing a seamless, fully-integrated travel experience whilst ensuring 100% customer service, in an effort to promote themselves for possible permanent employment
Primary duties and responsibilities (KRAs)
- Actively engage and participate in all activities
- Submit all activities and tasks timeously
- Earnestly prepare for all assessments
- Learn from all job-shadowing opportunities
- Manage stipend effectively to ensure transport to work is prioritised
- Operate successfully in a retail-based environment driven by meeting and superseding targets
- Embrace company philosophies
- Adhere to all company policies
Education and qualification:
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- 1 year’s work experience preferable (not required)