Flash Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Flash Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Flash Learnership Application Details 2022
What the programme offers:
- Full time employment on Fixed Term contract basis as part of learnership agreement
- Structured formal classroom training
- Practical workplace activities
- A Contact Centre NQF Level 3 aligned qualification which will provide the basis for further personal development with career opportunities
- Valuable work experience at Flash Mobile Vending, a fast-growing national company that prides itself on a friendly culture and vibrant working environment.
Skills you’ll develop during the learnership:
- Identify with Call Centre customers and their needs
- Respond to customers with factual and accurate information
- Gather and process data specifically related to a Call Centre
- Operating effectively as part of diverse team
- Implement operational activities in a Call Centre
- Matric / Grade 12 certificate
- Valid South African ID
- Clear criminal record
- Curently unemployed
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in English and additional African languages: Venda, Tsonga, Northern & Southern Sotho, Tswana and Ndebele
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy will be an advantage