First National Bank (FNB) Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the First National Bank (FNB) Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
First National Bank (FNB) Internship Application Details 2022
Role purpose: To retrieve and manipulate data in order to enable model building and quantitative solutions. To conduct analysis and reports within a specified framework, process and procedure, under guidance.
- Act responsibly with work related resources in order to contribute to cost containment
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within FNB and/or across the FRG
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements as well as set processes and procedures related to area of specialization_LoW2
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Address customer needs in order to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
- Increase understanding of business environment, business offering and customer experience
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Contribute to innovation by finding faster and more accurate ways of working
- B Degree in:
- Computer Science,
- Actuarial Science
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!