EWSETA Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the EWSETA Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
EWSETA Internship Application Details 2022
EWSETA: Communications Internship Programme 2022
Purpose of the Role: To grow communication skills and gain relevant experience under the guidance of a skilled mentor.
- Development of communication content
- Social media administration
- Participation in career guidance activities
Requirements / Qualification:
- Honours in: Communication or B Tech in Public Relations
- No Experience Required
- Valid Code EB driver’s license.
Knowledge / Competence
- Corporate communication principles and practices
- Media liaison
- Corporate social media communication
- Event administration principles and practices
- Verbal communication
- Excellent written communication
- Administrative ability
- Photography skills
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Tolerance for stress and pressure
- People orientated
- Attention to detail
- Team player
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!