Essity Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Essity Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Essity Learnership Application Details 2022
Essity is offering a 12-month learnership program to seven (7) individuals who will be working in various departments in our Manufacturing plant in Pinetown e.g Factory, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Quality etc. Our learnership program is intended to develop young talent looking for professional and personal growth.
What You Will Do
Roles and responsibilities will be assigned according to department placement suitable to focus area of learning and development. You will attain working knowledge of Essity as a business and you will learn how to deliver on high business demands, enduring pro-active and results driven traits within a diverse workforce and high-performance culture. This opportunity will provide you with a compact foundation to further develop and succeed in your career, throughout the learnership you will be offered guidance and mentorship.
- All applicants must have successfully completed Grade 12 (Matric);
- A tertiary qualification in the following fields would be an added advantage; Supply Chain / Project Management / Analytical Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Administration;
- Must have not worked fulltime (more than 1 year);
- Willing and able to work in a production environment;
- An energetic, self-starter who will be able to deal with multifaceted situations, committed to excellence and has a keen willingness to learn;
- Someone who will live and embrace our Beliefs & Behaviours;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to work well within a team and individually;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.