Department of Sport, Recreation Arts and Culture Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Department of Sport, Recreation Arts and Culture Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Department of Sport, Recreation Arts and Culture Internship Application Details 2022
- Must have a relavent Degree/ National Diploma with no work experience
- Must be less than 35 years of age
- Must not have participated in any government prior Internship Programme.
- Candidate from the Eastern Cape Province shall be given preference
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Museum & Heritage Intern
Centre: Chris Hani District
Ref No: CH 16/07
National Diploma / Degree in: History / Heritage Studies / Anthropology / Sociology / Museology / Gis / Geography & Environmental Management
Arts & Culture Intern
- BCM District: Ref No: BCM 17/07/2021
- Joe Gqabi District: Ref No: JG 18/07/2021
- Nelson Mandela District: Ref No: NM 19/07/2021
- Or Tambo District: Ref No: OR 20/07/2021
- Amathole District: Ref No: AD 21/07/2021
National Diploma / Degree in: Visual and Preforming Arts Specialising In Language / Music / Dance /Speech & Drama/ Art & Film
Sport & Recreation Intern
- Alfred Nzo District: Ref No: AN 22/07/2021
- Sarah Baartman District: Ref No: SB 23/07/2021
- Buffalo City Metro District: Ref No: BCM 24/07/2021
- Amathole District: Ref No: AD 25/07/2021
- Joe Gqabi District: Ref No: JG 26/07/2021
- OR TAMBO District: Ref No: ORT 27/07/2021
National Diploma / Degree in: Human Movement Studies/ Sport Management & Marketing / Sport Science
Human Resource Management Intern
Ref No: CH 28/07 2021
National Diploma / Degree in: Human Resource Management
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Job Knowledge.
- Basic Numeracy.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!