Department of Employment and Labour Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Department of Employment and Labour Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Department of Employment and Labour Learnership Application Details 2022
Stipend: R4 300.89 per month
Centre: Compensation Fund Pretoria
- Provide support in the implementation of the vocational Rehabilitation programme on bursary administration talent pipeline and return to work.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in the implementation of Vocational Rehabilitation programme outreach.
- Render effective administrative support services.
The following opportunities are open for applications:
Human Resource Planning, Practice And Administration: Structured Youth Development Programme
Ref No: HR 5/1/2/3/17
- Requirements: Matric/ Grade 12
Vocational Rehabilitation: Structured Youth Development Programme
Ref No: HR 5/1/2/3/18
- Requirements: Matric/Grade 12 with computer skills
- The applicants must be unemployed,
- Must have ever participated in any Internship Programme previously
- Must be between the age of 18-35.