DataOrbis Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the DataOrbis Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
DataOrbis Internship Application Details 2022
DataOrbis: Graduate Internship Programme 2022
We are looking for enthusiastic, resilient, agile, and strategic thinking graduates that will be in their element in assimilating, processing or visualising data in order to understand, make sense of and find the story within the detail.
At DataOrbis, you will embark on a journey into a world of work that is agile, ever changing and will push you to think out of the box and allow you to immerse yourself in our industry. With roles within both our DevOps and Data Visualisation teams, you will have the opportunity to connect and engage with brilliant minds who will assist, support and motivate you to perform at your best. You will be part of a goal driven environment and will work within a team that is passionate, engaged, and thrives on innovation.
Internship Locations: Cape Town and Johannesburg
A tertiary qualification in:
- Business Science in Marketing,
- BCom IS,
- Business Administration,
- Market Research
- or equivalent.
NB. Any industry related working experience in FMCG, Customer Insights, Market Research, Data Management and Processing or Insights and Analytics would be an advantage but is not a necessary requirement.
Competencies / Skills:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, Project, Teams).
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and agile with the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and execute tasks to meet deadlines as specified.
- Proactive and confident with the ability to communicate progress, developments and difficulties encountered on an ongoing basis.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- A strong team player with an impeccable work ethic.
- Effective time management skills in order to meet deliverable and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to communicate progress and developments.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Innovative and results driven.
- Passionate and self-motivated with a sound values and belief system.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!