Creatella Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Creatella Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Creatella Internship Application Details 2022
Creatella: Internships 2021 / 2022 – Remote
If you like collaborating with a diverse, supportive, high-performing team, want empowerment, love working remotely, and want to invest your time to be impactful by helping build the next generation of entrepreneurs, then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
What we offer you
- The support from Creatella Venture Builder and its highly talented team of 30+ employees – devs, designers and project managers – across the globe, to ensure the highest execution quality
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want, as long as the results are met
- A skyrocketing learning curve (we give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
- Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
- A unique learning opportunity with our founder, in an empowered environment with no ceiling and plenty of development opportunities
- Establish strategic alliances with leading social impact institutions, VCs, and venture builders
- Source deals flow for the Venture Builder’s first startups
- Assist in strategy and structuring of both the Venture Builder and the Venture Fund
- Assist in fundraising and build relations with government agencies and investors
- Assemble a strong team of advisors and co-founders for the first batch of startups
- Assist in research and writing on impact investing
- Entrepreneurial: You are ambitious and constantly pushing the limits of your reach
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the projects you’re a part of, but also for the whole company
- Timely and committed: You manage your time well
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work regularly. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back 😉
- This is a remote Internship, you can work comfortably from anywhere, with fully flexible hours
- 40h / week preferable, but 20h+ is ok
- No salary, but massive learning and impact, and possibility for a full time position after the internship
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!