Corteva Agriscience Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Corteva Agriscience Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Corteva Agriscience Internship Application Details 2022
What the programm offers:
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
- Seeds Demand Planning
- Prepare data analytics around trends, variances and gaps for demand review meetings
- Manage aggregate level outlook files in alignment with financial projections and a hybrid level view of upsides & downsides
- Coordinate product level demand planning with marketing and supply colleagues including reconciliation to aggregate demand plan, product phasing, product code creation, and demand/supply balance.
- Meeting Preparation & Facilitation
- Ensure timely completion of demand review templates for the CU and region review meetings on a monthly basis
- Escalate supply/demand balance issues to relevant supply forums including supply reviews, and control tower meetings
- Degree in: Business, Finance, Supply chain or equivalent
- Strong computer skills especially Excel
- Be eligible for a postgraduate internship
Who arewe looking for?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!