Companies Tribunal Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Companies Tribunal Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Companies Tribunal Internship Application Details 2022
Companies Tribunal: LLB / Law Internships 2021 / 2022
Duration: 12 months contract
Remuneration: as per the approved salary/stipend for interns
- Provide legal support to the Tribunal including Labour matters
- Provide secretarial support to the Tribunal members
- Provide support to the Tribunal regarding court reviews
- Provide support to the governance structure (REMCO, ARC and IT)
- Provide secretarial support for various meetings of the Tribunal
- Handle stakeholder/issue management in the Office of the COO
- Perform any other functions that may be assigned.
- LLB Degree or BCom degree or equivalent Law degree
- Completion of training with the Law Society/LPC will serve as an added advantage
- No working experience is required.
- Attention to detail
- Project management
- Stakeholder management
- Analytical and interpretation
- Knowledge of court processes and procedure
- Reliability and self-drive
- Willingness to learn
- Microsoft package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!