COFCO Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the COFCO Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
COFCO Internship Application Details 2022
COFCO: Graduate Programme 2022
We are looking for candidates who wish to pursue either a career track in Trading or Logistics & Operations. All participants will complete the same programme and align to their chosen career route upon graduation.
This programme opens up a range of valuable experiences:
- Opportunities to gain a deep understanding of how our business operates, defined by strong values and beliefs and a culture of collaboration.
- The chance to gather insights on the latest commercial thinking, explore new ways of working and contribute to COFCO International’s sustainability mission.
- The opportunity to attend global learning events and virtual workshops to enable you to learn from the organisation’s top leaders.
- Coaching from a dedicated technical expert, with impressive experience and knowledge.
- You will also be part of a small global team to complete a challenging project. This will be sponsored by a senior business leader and will help you to build a network of contacts and gain a deeper understanding of the organisation’s commercial activities.
The full rotational programme takes a minimum of 18 months to complete and has been designed to give you the organisational knowledge and operational expertise you will need to begin a long and fulfilling career with us.
Fields of study:
You should have a university degree in:
- Business administration,
- Agricultural sciences
- or similar.
- You do not need post-graduate working experience.
- The selection process will be in English, so you will need to be fluent both written and verbal.
- You will also need to speak the language of the country where you are applying and be a citizen there or have a valid work permit.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!