Coca-Cola Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Coca-Cola Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Coca-Cola Learnership Application Details 2022
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in our Sales department. We are looking for talented individuals for Sales Learnership opportunities at our various regions in CCBSA. The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales Team Leaders.
The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
The learner will be exposed to:
- Commercial aspects of the Sales environment
- Customer Care
- Customer Management
- Marketing Essentials
- Merchandising Standards
- Management Essentials
- Matric / Grade 12 (must have both Maths/Math Literacy and English at 40%)
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- Applicants must be unemployed
- No experience required
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
Skills and Competencies:
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem solving ability , solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-discipline and well organised
- Good planning ability