City Power Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the City Power Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
City Power Internship Application Details 2022
City Power: Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
City Power Johannesburg (SOC) Limited, in partnership with National Treasury (NT) extends an invitation to unemployed South African youth to participate in the Infrastructure Skills Development Grant (ISDG) Programme.
The aim of ISDG is to recruit unemployed young graduates, with qualifications from accredited Universities/ Universities of Technology at a three (3) years fixed-term contract, to offer training and get them to professionalize with the statutory councils.
- Applicants have to be South African citizens
- Aged between 18 and 35 years,
Fields of study:
Must have completed studies in the following disciplines:
- BSc / BEng / Bing / BTech Electrical Engineering
- BSc / BEng / Bing Civil Engineering
- BSc / National Diploma Quantity Surveyor
- ND Electrical Engineering
- All applicants will be required to undergo an assessment.
- The assessment will be held at the City Power Head Offices.
- To comply with COVID-19 regulations all applicants will be pre booked for their assessment appointment and must ensure that they make their allocated time.
- City Power will contact all applicants to assist with the pre booking.
- The assessment will be a multiple-choice assessment aimed at assessing the applicant’s knowledge of City Power and the City of Johannesburg.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!