City of Polokwane Municipality Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and City of Polokwane Municipality bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The City of Polokwane Municipality invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
City of Polokwane Municipality Bursary 2022 Application Details
City of Polokwane Municipality: Bursaries 2022
City of Polokwane Municipality invites students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2022 academic year.
To qualify you must be:
- Learners in Grade 12 or first year students at Public Universities, University of Technology or TVET College.
- Studying towards a first Degree or National Diploma.
- Permanent resident of Polokwane Municipality and Coming from a disadvantaged background.
- Not currently benefitting from any bursary scheme.
How to apply
The following documents should accompany the application Forms:
- Certified copy of ID for Applicant
- Certified copy of the latest Grade 12 results/ academic records
- Certified copy of ID for parent(s) / legal guardian
- Proof of provisional admission from a recognised institution of higher learning
- Proof of residence in a form of confirmation letter from a local ward councillor or authorised traditional leaders.
- Proof of income for parents/ legal guardian
- In the case of deceased parents, please attach certified copy of death certificates
Completed forms should be submitted at: 9th floor office no 908 or ground floor at the Civic Centre Cnr Landross Mare Street & Bodenstein Street, or they can be posted
to P O Box 111 Polokwane 0700.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!