Capitec Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Capitec Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Capitec Internship Application Details 2022
You will be afforded a 360 view of our business as part of your rotation programme, gaining insights into how we are making banking simpler and better for our clients. After successfully completing the programme, you will be appointed as a permanent member of the team that sponsored your rotational programme.
What the Graduate Programme offers:
- Business Rotational Programme customized for you
- Structured Development Programme, including support from external coaches and access to business mentors
- Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
- Must be a recent graduate or have less than 2 years’ work experience
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to be based in Gauteng (Sandton/JHB) or Western Cape (Stellenbosch)
Required Education / Fields of study:
Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Degree in the following or similar disciplines:
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Actuarial Science
- Operational Research
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Marketing & Communications
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development and or Systems Development)
- Human Resource (e.g., Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology)
- Project Management
- Risk Management
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!