CapeTownMagazine.com Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the CapeTownMagazine.com Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
CapeTownMagazine.com Internship Application Details 2022
Be a part of Cape Town’s most exciting online magazine and learn invaluable industry skills to further your career and passion. You’ll be working with a small, dynamic and dedicated team and share in their mission to create a DNA-changing Impact on the province…through Moments of Joy. To fulfill this mission we need a proactive, driven, go-getting and forever evolving team that strives for industry leading online media excellence.
This opportunity is for a bright, ambitious digital and social media savvy young person, aspiring to enter the digital industry. You will be working under the guidance of seniors in the content and business team.
Under the guidance of our senior editors you will:
- Create and schedule social media posts
- Curate social media feeds
- Create, schedule and publish push notifications
- Community management
- Organise the Weekend Takeover Program
- Take part in brainstorming sessions
- Pitch new ideas, what we call discoveries
- Support to the editorial team and business teams
- Produce content (from events to features)
- Assists on partner projects
- Assist with feedback reports (capturing stats)
- Research, fact-check and update overviews and put together new overviews
- Conduct interviews, research and collect accurate information for overviews and features
- Source photos and videos and edit pictures using image editing software
- Learn and incorporate SEO best practice into the articles
- Learn and master our content management and production systems
- The ideal candidate is a social media geek, who lives on social media and loves to play around with design, video, tools and apps.
- Has a visual eye and gets excited by learning about the ever-changing social media world.
- Has good English copy writing skills or interest.
- The opportunity best suits a young person ready to start working in digital media and marketing.
- Loves digital, social media and social media tools
- Lives on social media platforms (don’t apply if you’re not on social media)
- Keen to learn copywriting for different social media platforms
- Strong researching skills as well as sourcing and curating social media feeds
- Photography skills/Producing reels (advantageous)
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!