Calvin and Family Group Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and Calvin and Family Group bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The Calvin and Family Group invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
Calvin and Family Group Bursary 2022 Application Details
Calvin and Family Group: Bursaries for 2022
Calvin and Family Group (CFG) is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year.
Fields of study:
Bursaries will be awarded for the following fields of study:
- Forensic Investigation
- Security Management
- Cyber Security
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be registered with a recognised and accredited Institute of Higher Learning in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for English and other subjects (depending on your field)
- You must be in financial need
- Candidates with outstanding student debt may also apply
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!