Broll Property Group Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Broll Property Group Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Broll Property Group Internship Application Details 2022
Broll Property Group: Industrial Broker Internship Opportunity 2021 / 2022
An opportunity to work and receive training and mentorship within an exceptionally experienced Broking environment and team.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of area broking and marketing functions.
- Prepares and delivers real estate solutions to prospective clients as requested.
- Prospects for new leases and sales and seeks opportunities to increase existing ones.
- Conducts regular client calls to develop Clients relationships and follow up on leads.
- Tracks broking deals through closure and finalises lease and sale agreements.
- Negotiates commercial terms and facilitates signing of contracts.
- Meets established quotas and revenue goals.
- Ensures services are delivered on time.
- Forecasts deals on a monthly basis, and communicates related information regularly to management.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good business relations with Clients and external trade contacts.
- Ensures that clients are satisfied with Company services.
- Obtains clients feedback and continually works to improve services.
- Resolves clients requests, complaints, and problems.
- Promotes goodwill and conveys a positive image of the Company.
- Promotes services at trade shows, e.g SAPOA.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining effective working relations, communication, and coordination with Company personnel and with management.
- Sets goals in accordance with Company objectives. Tracks progress toward goals.
- Provides assistance to area personnel as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities, changes in competitive conditions, and significant problems.
- Completes required reports and records accurately and promptly.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Existing accounts are maintained or expanded and new ones developed.
- Broking revenue and profit goals are met or exceeded.
- Accounts are managed in accordance with established Company policies and procedures.
- Good working relationships exist with Clients.
- Management is appropriately informed of significant problems, area activities, and competitive conditions.
- Recommendations for product development, placement, and promotions are made as appropriate.
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Valid driver’s license
- Passion for Real Estate essential.
- Good knowledge of Company services.
- Understanding of product positioning and competitive conditions.
- Knowledge of Broking and marketing techniques and principles.
- Goal orientated and driven
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Excellent Broking abilities.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Strong ability to use initiative.
- Well organized and presentable.
- Analytic and problem solving abilities.
- Mathematical competence
- IT proficiency across multiple platforms.
- Own car essential
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!