Bergrivier Municipality Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and Bergrivier Municipality bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The Bergrivier Municipality invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
Bergrivier Municipality Bursary 2022 Application Details
Bergrivier Municipality: Bursaries 2022
The Bergrivier Municipality invites students from the Bergrivier municipal area, to apply for bursary funding for the 2022 academic year. The bursary will cover studies towards a first Degree or National Diploma, in ANY field of study.
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must permanently reside within the Bergrivier Municipal area
- You must studying or intend on studying full time, towards your first Degree or National Diploma
- You must studying or intend on studying at an accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have passed the previous years studies, if currently studying
- You must meet the entry requirements of your tertiary institution, for your selected programme of study
- Preference will be given to students between 18 and 35 years old, however students of all ages may apply
- Preference will be given to students whose total family income (parents or legal guardians) is less than the GAP housing threshold
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses:
- Registration fees,
- Tuition fees,
- Examination fees,
- Study materials and accommodation.
NB. Bursary funding will be paid directly to the institution where the recipient is studying. Selected candidates will be required to sign a bursary agreement with the Bergrivier Municipality.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!