BASF South Africa Trust Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and BASF South Africa Trust bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The BASF South Africa Trust invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
BASF South Africa Trust Bursary 2022 Application Details
BASF South Africa Trust: Bursaries for 2022
The BASF South Africa Trust is inviting Black female students, to apply for bursary funding for the 2022 academic year. The aim of the bursary is to support the advancement of women in science, within the country therefore Black females with strong academic records and financially disadvantaged backgrounds, are encouraged to apply.
Fields of study:
Bursaries will be available for studies within these fields:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be a Black female (in terms of the BBBEE codes)
- You must be studying towards a qualification in the fields of Chemistry, Engineering or Sciences, in 2022
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa
- You must have completed your 1st year of study and be entering your 2nd or higher year of study in 2022
- You must be in financial need and meet the NFSAS funding criteria (find the NFSAS funding criteria here)
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must NOT have a criminal record
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other bursary, scholarship, grant or other funding for 2022 (except for NSFAS funding)
The full cost bursary will provide cover for the following expenses:
- Tuition fees,
- Accommodation and a monthly stipend.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!