Barberton Mines Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and Barberton Mines bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The Barberton Mines invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
Barberton Mines Bursary 2022 Application Details
Barberton Mines: Bursary Opportunities 2022
Barberton Mines Bursary Learning Programmes are a unique opportunity to gain necessary skills in the mining industry and also gain exposure to fields of expertise as well as acquire critical business competencies.
Barberton Mines aims to provide prospective graduates and diplomates students with an opportunity to study at preferred tertiary institutions. The bursary will cover all registration, tuition fees, prescribed book fees as well as accommodation costs. A bursar allowance whilst studying. The bursary includes practical vacation work opportunities and a laptop for study purposes.
Fields of study:
Bursary opportunities are offered for the following fields of study;
- Mining Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering,
- Financial Accounting
- South African citizenship
- Grade 12 with English, Mathematics and Science subjects (minimum 60 %/C symbol)
- Prospective Partly qualified students studying towards National Diploma or Degree relevant to mining industry (Non-negotiable) at preferred Tertiary Institutions
- Minimum pass rate of 60 % and above for all subjects in year of study
- Good communication skills
- Good supervisory, management and leadership skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Preference will be given to local area applicants that meet minimum criteria
- Barberton Mines Valid Medical fitness certificate within 21 days from accepting our offer.
- Security clearance certificate – clean criminal record
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!