Allan Gray Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Allan Gray Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Allan Gray Internship Application Details 2022
Allan Gray: Grants Officer Internship Programme 2022
The Intern Grants Officer will assist in supporting grant development and management for the Grant-Making Centre of Excellence, with the role primarily focused on grant-making for the Philanthropy Initiative with Employees of Allan Gray.
This is an opportunity to deepen practical knowledge of the philanthropic landscape and develop high-level, professional skills and engage with a diverse group of partners across Education, Economic Resilience, Early Childhood Development, and other sectors.
- Support the effective management of the entire grant life cycle, from request for proposal to grant closure, including developing and/or analysing opportunities, conducting thorough due diligence, maintaining, and updating the grant management system, drafting grant agreements, preparing payments, tracking milestones, reviewing, and monitoring grantee reporting.
- Provide input into grantee capacity building interventions and workshop coordination.
- Assist with grant communications during Philanthropy Initiative campaigns and support the development of newsletters for internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively develop strong, professional relationships and partnerships with Philanthropy Initiative partners, including grantees and Ambassadors.
- Increase technical knowledge in core focus areas and share insights and observations with the grant-making team and other stakeholders as relevant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in: Development, Business, Economics, or similar.
- 0 or less than two years’ work experience.
- Preference will be given to EE candidates.
- Passionate about development and want to grow in this space.
- Positive demeanour with strong inter-personal skills
- Quick learner
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-moving, team orientated environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail
- Willng to develop strong analytical and reporting skills.
- You are adaptable and are willing to identify and try new ways of doing things.
- Technology is a good friend.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!