Agrément SA Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the Agrément SA Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Agrément SA Internship Application Details 2022
Agrément SA: Internal Audit / Risk Management Internship Programme 2022
Purpose: To assist the organization in the Audit, Risk and Compliance Department.
Contract: 12 months contract Internship
Stipend: R113 955.00 per annum
Reference number: ASA00058/2021
Internal Auditing Responsibilities:
- Executing of a risk based internal audit in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Developing and executing audit approaches around key financial and operational risks with the aim of testing the adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
- Assisting with audit execution, from planning to reporting phase.
- Performing audit risk and control assessments.
- Execute audit procedures and audit programs;
- Draft audit findings and assist with compiling draft audit report;
- Assist with compiling thorough, concise and reliable draft audit reports,
- Follow up on previous audit issues raised;
- Assist in conducting Control Self-Assessments for the organization;
- Maintain quality standards in terms of the audit methodology, approach and documentation;
- Implementation and improvement of general quality assurance on all audit work;
- Building relations with partners and stakeholders;
- Supporting a combined assurance model (includes working with external auditors and other assurance providers);
Risk Management Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the implementation and review of Operational Risk registers;
- Assisting the business to identify, assess, monitor and report on Operational Risk issues;
- Assisting with general audit and risk matters and projects.
- Perform adhoc management requests/projects
- Perform adhoc investigations
Requirements / Qualifications:
- BCom / B Tech Degree in: Internal Audit or Risk Management is a minimum requirement
- Studying towards Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Internal Audit Technician (IAT) program would be beneficial
- Registration with professional body – Institute of Internal Auditors preferable
Skills / Competencies:
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Deadline driven and attention to detail
- Good Communication skills
- Innovative thinking for service delivery
- Ability to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners/stakeholders
- Potential planning and organizational skills
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!