Africa Housing Company (AFHCO) Bursary 2022 for South Africans… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and Africa Housing Company (AFHCO) bursary application closing date 2022/2023.
Are you looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The Africa Housing Company (AFHCO) invites an application from suitable and qualified applicants for their bursary program 2022.
Africa Housing Company (AFHCO) Bursary 2022 Application Details
Africa Housing Company (AFHCO): Bursaries for 2022
The bursary is available for ANY field of study, that is at least 12 months long, and is aligned to SAQA (South African Qualification Authority) standards, at an accredited tertiary institution
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric or you must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in ANY field, that is at least 12 months long
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification that aligned to SAQA (South African Qualification Authority) standards (students may check if their qualification meets standards here: https://regqs.saqa.org.za/)
- You must be have read and agreed to all of the T&C’s above
Please note the following important terms and conditions of the bursary:
- The bursary will be awarded to the value of R50 000 – paid directly to the educational institution.
- Winners will be selected at random by an external audited system, during February 2022 – this will be overseen and verified by AFHCO’s internal and external Auditors, as well as an internal or external Attorney.
- Winners will be announced and notified via email, by no later than 15 February 2022.
- Winners must accept the prize within 4 days of email receipt notification – if they fail to claim it during this time frame, the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners will be announced on AFHCO online platforms by no later than 28 February 2022.
- Winners will be required to provide proof of identity – with a valid ID book or passport and proof of residence.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- Winners must provide proof that they are an AFHCO tenant or dependent of an AFHCO tenant.
- When entering this competition, applicants are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the competition, which may be subject to change at any time.
- AFHCO’s decision regarding winner selection or any other issue will be final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- Applicants consent to having their full name and photograph be published in the media for promotional purposes, should they win the competition.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!