ABSA Learnership Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
An Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the ABSA Learnerships Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
ABSA Learnership Application Details 2022
Role Purpose: Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Absa Policies and Policy Standards. Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
- Check documentation/ mandates to ensure it is correct first time in terms of KYC Regulatory, Business, Legal and Audit Requirements and if not correct full provide full details to the front line in terms of requirements so as to ensure compliancy .
- Check and validate files prepared by front line on a trigger event as described in terms of Absa’s regulatory policies and framework. Be alert for any information that could be considered suspicious and bring these to the attention of the RE / OB and the Client Relations Manager.
- Identify training gaps and escalate to management where applicable in order to up skill frontline staff in order to embed a first time right attitude and overall regulatory compliance.
- Record and escalate nonconformance / deviations from policy and regulatory requirements to management for remediation / corrective action. This entails the recording and maintaining of KYC statistics on a daily basis as determined by Absa’s regulatory framework and business rules thus maintaining the necessary risk controls and the prevention of relationships with non-compliant customers, e.g. frontline staff adheres to the process with respect to non-compliant customers before clients are placed into lock up (clients not able to transact on their accounts)
- Ensure all documentation is fully complaint before approval is granted to frontline to proceed with instructions thus ensuring that SPM is not in breach of KYC and KAMLS regulatory requirements, e.g. SPM not running a reputational risk and the risk of monetary losses as a result of non-compliance.