2U Internship Application 2022… How to apply, requirements, eligibility, application closing date 2022/2023.
Interested applicants can apply for the 2U Internship Programme 2022 provided they qualify and meet the requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
2U Internship Application Details 2022
This is a 6 month paid internship which will expose you to the world of Edtech. The internship allows students to build skill sets in their area of interest, gain real world business experience and receive ongoing feedback to maximize their professional development. Our interns attend meetings with senior executives, shadow colleagues and utilize various training resources throughout their work tenure.
Include, but not limited to:
- Analyzing data to make informed marketing decisions
- Performing quality analysis on live chat, email and phone to improve and optimise the customer communication channels which forms part of the 2U nurturing strategy
- Assisting with enhancing and trouble-shooting 2U’s Customer Relationships Management system and integrated channels on behalf of the customer-facing teams
- Submitting website and systems issues that are identified to the Systems & Technology team
- Using data to flag communication channel performance insights to the business
- Participating in strategic marketing operations projects to improve the efficiency of our paid advertising and nurturing tactics
- Currently Enrolled or have recently completed a tertiary qualification
- Interest in web operations, marketing, UI/UX, customer experience and technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to research and understand technical documents.
- Focus on achieving defined results, by being detail-oriented and exceeding goals and objectives.
- Ability to multitask, switch priorities, collaborate with colleagues and be flexible.
- Interest in researching new trends in inbound communication channels.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or CRMs is a plus.
- Be an innovative thinker and contribute ideas and solutions to the team as a whole.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!